Well, there's some good news and some bad news. The good news is over the past few days I've had a lot of time to get a lot of things that needed to be done completed. The bad news is, of course, as I am wont to do, I didn't accomplish any of those things that I had to do (well really how much do I HAVE to do while I'm here? Answer: Not much).

This sore throat hasn't been too bad as far as pain goes. I don't know if it is they mystical Chinese herbal medicines that I'm taking or it just isn't that bad, but most of the time I feel fine. I do however feel the moral duty to keep from infecting my classmates, they paid money to be here and I would hate to be the cause of ruining some of their fun. So for these few days I've put myself on quarantine.

This means there has been a serious lack of exciting events in my life these past few days, and a serious spike in getting back in touch with people in America. It's also seen a major spike in rekindling old love affairs with pointless websites I once perused while in America.

Ironically enough there was one thing which I was going to post on today's blog that had some smidget of significance and wasn't mindless babble. Unfortunately during this long and rather boring introduction I have forgotten what it was I was going to say in the first place. Regardless, it wasn't that interesting. Seriously.

Well, seeing as there really is nothing interesting one can say when they have spent their entire day lying on their bed, I'll leave you with what I have written thus far.

Comments (1)

On October 26, 2009 at 11:26 PM , Chioma said...

Haha this was funny! :)